Headaches are the most common and prevalent health problem today. It can be caused by temporary stress or other organic changes within the brain. It could be either a temporary or chronic condition. The pain is usually felt in the neck, shoulders, and scalp muscles. Sometimes it can become unbearable and even make you feel irritable. Emotional stress, allergy, low blood sugar, high pressure, tension, nutritional deficiencies, and toxins within the body are all major causes of headaches.
Headaches can also be caused by allergies. Lemon: Lemon is a home remedy for headache relief. To get immediate relief, fresh lemon slices should be paired with a cup tea. To get immediate relief, the outer rind of the lemon should be crushed and applied to the temples.
- Henna: Henna flowers have been proven to be a great remedy for headaches. It is recommended that the henna flowers be crushed and then mixed with vinegar. This will help relieve the pain.
- Cinnamon: This home remedy is effective in relieving headaches. To get immediate relief from pain, cinnamon should be ground to a fine paste with water. This mixture should be applied to the forehead and temples.
- Marjoram: Marjoram can be used to treat nervous headaches. To get immediate pain relief, it is recommended that the leaves be brewed into a tea.
- Rosemary: Rosemary can also be helpful in relieving headaches. It is recommended that the rosemary herb be boiled in water before being inhaled hot with steam to relieve the pain. Before you use steam, cover your head with a towel.
- You should do physical exercise, positive thinking, and a proper diet plan if you want to reduce the headache problem.
- Citric juices with water should be consumed two times per day, or every two hours from morning 8:00 AM to night 8:00 PM every day.
- A healthy diet should include fresh fruits, vegetables, and dried fruits. Starchy foods include whole wheat bread, rice, cereals and potatoes. Consuming oily foods, sour buttermilk and condiments, as well as spices, is a bad idea.