Males and women both suffer from hair loss. Hair loss can occur due to thinning hair, baldness and itchy scalp. Hair is made from protein keratin. This is commonly called baldness. Hair loss can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor diet, stress, anxiety and depression, as well as chronic diseases such thyroid disease, diabetes, and chemotherapy for cancer.
Although 50 to 100 hairs fall per day is normal, excessive hair loss is a sign that something is wrong. Although there are many advertisements that claim to reduce hair loss, excessive use of chemical treatments can have side effects. This article will help you get rid of hair loss problems by providing common and easy-to-use home remedies that don’t have side effects.
- Boil one cup of mustard oil and henna leaves for a few minutes. This will help reduce your baldness.
- Fenugreek seed is another common home remedy that can help reduce baldness. Mix some fenugreek seed with water, and apply the paste to your head. This is one of the most effective remedies for hair. You can use this paste for up to a month after washing your hair.
- After washing your hair with cold water, you can use your fingers to rub the scalp. This home remedy is very beneficial and effective in reducing hair fall.
- You can also use onion to rub your scalp and then apply honey. This is a very effective natural remedy.
- Mix honey and egg yolk together and let it sit for half an hour. Then rinse your hair with cold water. This will help you get rid of hair fall problems.
- You can also make your own shampoo for your hair. Combine 5 tablespoons of curd with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of gram of raw powder. After an hour, apply the shampoo to your hair. These shampoos can also be used to reduce hair fall.
- You can also wash your hair with apple cider vinegar and tea with sage. This will help you maintain long, healthy hair.
- Tea tree oil is very effective in killing lice and bacteria that attack the hair follicles and cause hair loss. Tea tree oil should be used regularly.
- There are many herbs that can help prevent hair fall and give strong hairs, such as ashwagandha. Ashwagandha helps reduce stress, depression, and other mental stress. Hairs are also helped by herbs like marshmallow, aloe vera, burdock, and marshmallow.
- You can also use almond oil, olive oil, mustard oil, and lemon-based oil to your hairs on a regular basis. This will help to prevent hair from falling.