Being lonely is a normal part of our everyday lives. We get sad when we fail in our exams, when we’re rejected by the person we love, or when someone very close to us passes away. Depression, however, could be more fatal than just plain loneliness. It might render lifelong consequences which could ruin your self-esteem, health, and well-being.
Was ist zu tun?
Hier sind einige großartige Tipps, um die melancholische Stimmung zu besiegen und das meiste Glück aus Ihren täglichen Handlungen herauszuholen.
- Get Enough Light and Sunshine. Lack of exposure to sunlight is responsible for the secretion of the hormone melatonin, which could trigger a dispirited mood and a lethargic condition. Melatonin is only produced in the dark. It lowers the body temperature and makes you feel lethargic. If you are always cooped up in your room (with the curtains closed), it would be difficult to restrain yourself from staying in bed. This is why many men and women are suffering from depression much more often in winter than in the other seasons. It’s because the nights are longer. If you can not afford to get some sunshine, you can always lighten up your room with brighter lights. Have lunch outside the office. Take frequent walks instead of driving your car over short distances.
- Get Busy. Get Inspired. You’ll be more likely to overcome any feeling of depression if you are too busy to notice it. Live a life full of inspired activities. Do the things you love. If you’re a bit short on cash, you could engage in simple stuffs like taking a leisurely stroll in the park, playing sports, reading books, or engaging in any activity that you have passion for and would like to pursue. Set a goal – a meaningful purpose in life. No matter how difficult or discouraging life can be, remain firm and have an unshakable belief that you’re capable of doing anything you would like. With this sort of positive attitude, you will attain a cheerful disposition to beat the blues.
- Machen Sie eine Pause. Hören Sie beruhigende Musik. Baden Sie in einer schönen warmen Wanne. Bitten Sie einen Ihrer engen Freunde, Sie zu massieren. Nehmen Sie sich eine Auszeit von Ihrem stressigen Arbeitspensum und verbringen Sie den Tag einfach mit Herumalbern. Oder anders ausgedrückt: Haben Sie Spaß.
- Eat Right and Stay Fit. Avoid foods with lots of sugar, caffeine, or alcohol. Sugar and caffeine may give you a brief moment of energy; but they would later bring about anxiety, tension, and internal issues. Alcohol is a depressant. Many people would drink alcohol to”forget their problems.” They’re just aggravating their conditions in the procedure. Exercising regularly is a vital depression buster because it allows your body to produce more endorphins than normal. Endorphins are sometimes called”the happy chemicals” because of the stress-reducing and happiness-inducing properties.
- Get a Social Life. No man is an island. Your circle of friends are there to give you moral support. Spending time and engaging in worthwhile activities with them could give you a very satisfying feeling. Nothing feels better than having group support. Never underestimate the power of touch. Doesn’t it feel so good when someone pats you on the back and gives you words of encouragement during your most challenging times? Hug or embrace someone today.
You’ll never know when you have saved another life. Get intimate. Establish close ties with your loved ones and friends. The love and care expressed by others could tremendously boost your immune system and fend off illnesses. On top of that, you’ll live a more secured and happy life.