Hair can be found almost everywhere except for the palm of the hand, soles and lips. Hair loss is the most common condition among many people. It is more common in men but can also affect women. We all lose between fifty and 100 hair a day. If the hair loss is more severe than this, it can lead to hair loss and eventually baldness. Keratin is a protein that makes up our hair.
A strand that is lost will be replaced by a new one in the follicle. This growth can lead to baldness if it does not occur. As we age, the growth rate slows down. The temples are where men experience hair loss. While age may be a factor, there are many other factors that can cause hair loss. It could also be genetic. This can be caused by certain medications, chemicals, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or other illnesses.
Hormonal changes, such as during pregnancy, scalp infections, or deficiency (e.g iron deficiency), can also cause hair loss. Inadequate nutrition can lead to hair loss. Stress can lead to hair falling out and becoming dry and brittle. Although hair is not essential for your life, losing it can be very stressful. It can affect the appearance of a person. You can cover it up by wearing a hair wig, a hat, or changing your hairstyle. Some people choose to take medication or have hair transplant surgery.
Some home remedies are simple and easy to use.
- Olive oil: Warm a little olive oil and apply it on your scalp.
- Amla Oil: This oil is made from Indian gooseberry or amla oil. This oil should be used gently and regularly.
- Castor Oil: Regular use and massage with castor oils is a good idea.
- Almond Oil: Regular application of almond oil is important for healthy growth and healthy scalp.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil, coconut milk, and coconut oil are both great for your scalp.
- Onion: Peel the onion and squeeze the juice. It promotes growth even in bald areas if it is done often.
- Henna: Henna makes a great conditioner for your hair.
- Lettuce: Include lettuce in your diet.
- Alfalfa: A combination of alfa juice and carrot juice makes an effective tonic.
- Massage your scalp using your finger tips to increase blood circulation. This will stimulate the growth and activate the glands.
You should not have unhygienic habits. Keep your scalp clean to prevent infections. A balanced diet of fresh fruits and vegetables will provide your skin with the essential vitamins and minerals it needs to stay healthy. Get more water and exercise. Water is good for the skin and helps to flush out toxins. Relax and avoid stress.