Essential oils, vitamins and minerals, as well as massage and herbal remedies, are natural remedies for hair loss. These home remedies are often more effective than their pharmaceutical or over-the-counter counterparts if used in conjunction. Thinner hair is not dangerous, but it can sometimes feel that way for people who are affected.
Hair loss can be caused by many factors, including genetics, diet, and the use of chemicals for setting and dying hair. This condition can be caused by shampoos, conditioners gels and sprays that clog our hair follicles. It can also be caused by chemotherapy and stress. Although there is no guarantee that any one remedy will work, we believe that if you combine the following home remedies, you will see a decrease in hair loss and some hair growth.
- Massage can be a great home remedy for thinning locks. This can be caused by clogged follicles. By performing a daily scalp massage, you can remove oil and other skin debris that can hinder hair growth and clog the follicles. Simply take your fingertips and begin to massage your scalp. Do this at least ten times a day.
- Lavender oil has been proven to be a great natural remedy for hair loss. Massage the scalp with 5 drops of the essential oil and 3 ounces warm sesame oil. Let this sit for 15-30 minutes, then rinse it off.
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants that are good for your health. However, this particular tea has nutritional components that kill an enzyme that damages hair follicles.
- Zinc is a vital mineral for male pattern baldness. Zinc is particularly important for men because the prostate consumes a lot of this nutritional element. Male pattern baldness is caused by a lack of zinc. 20 mg per day. It is best to take it with food and other supplements.
- Some studies have shown that fenugreek can stimulate hair growth. Make a paste by mixing 3/4 cup soy milk with a teaspoonful of fenugreek. Apply the paste to your scalp. Cover it with a plastic shower cap and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash off well. Repeat this twice per week for eight weeks.