Acne is characterized by reddening of the skin and facial soreness. Although the causes of acne can be difficult to pinpoint, they are likely due to an everyday event. Poor diet, excessive use of cosmetics, hormonal imbalances and constipation are all possible causes.
- Make a paste from the orange peels and apply it to the affected areas. This natural treatment is effective for acne.
- Make a paste of almond powder and water. Apply it to the face and let it dry.
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with a cinnamon stick and grind it finely. Apply the mixture to the affected areas of skin.
- Mix half a teaspoon of sandalwood with powdered turmeric. Add it to a small amount of water and apply to the affected areas. This is one of the best home remedies for acne to eventually clear the skin.
- You can apply a mixture of cucumber paste to the affected area. After allowing it to dry, you should wash it off. This is the most common home remedy for acne.
- Make a paste of sandalwood powder and black gram dal. Apply the paste to the affected area, then rinse with cold water.
- Make a paste with three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of powdered cinnamon. Apply the paste to the acne before you go to bed. Then, wash it off in the morning with warm water. This Home remedy for acne can be used continuously for approximately two weeks to clear your skin.
- Apply a paste made of nutmeg (jaiphal), along with unboiled milk, to the affected area. This home remedy is also a great one.
- Only eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
- Stress management is possible by focusing on exercise and meditation.
- Make sure your colon is clean
- Do not press on the pimples.
Herbal remedies that can be used to treat acne:
- After soaking the guggulu in water for one night, spread it over the affected area.
- Squash cumin seed (also known as Kala jeera) in water. Add neem juice to make a paste and apply it to the pimples.
- Accutane is also a good way to treat acne with a decoction of the famous Neem leaves.
- Apply raw garlic to the affected areas a few times per day. This will help reduce scarring.