Yes, it can be very embarrassing and embarrassing to have a scalp condition such as eczema or scalp infections, dandruff, eczema or a red itchy rash. You might instinctively choose to go to the store or see your doctor. Until you read the fine print, most of these scalp treatments promise relief from dry scalp conditions.
Laten we het begrijpen
Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulphate What is that? What’s the point of calling a Poison Control Center in case you accidentally swallow shampoo? What are the warning labels on the back? It can cause severe damage to your head. Stop! You must be aware that many chemicals, including SLS, strip the natural oils of the skin and even corrode them.
Did you notice that your hair is becoming thinner? Hair follicle injury is another common side effect of these chemicals. This is the problem. Silicone added to conditioners can give a synthetic shine, but can cause long-term sensitivities and other problems.
Here’s the truth: 90% of commercial shampoos create foaming effects by using engine degreasers. This is to remove not only dirt and grime, but also the valuable natural oils your scalp needs. Your scalp needs natural oils. Your body doesn’t have natural defense without them. These oils are essential for your scalp.
Maintaining a healthy PH balance is essential for your scalp. If it gets disturbed, it can lead to a dry, itchy scalp. There are many natural remedies that can be used to restore balance to your scalp. You can repair and even increase hair growth by using your own home remedy for scalp cells regeneration. Artificial aromas can also be added. It is alarming to see the large percentage of people who are allergic or mildly averse to artificial scents. This can lead to itchy scalps, skin rashes, and other symptoms.
What natural remedies and non-toxic itchy scalp treatments can you use? There are many shampoos that are non-toxic and can be nourishing and condition your hair while also giving you the “foam effect”. They smell amazing when combined with the natural oils. You have options and they don’t have to be expensive. In fact, most of them are cheaper. All you have to do is know what to look out for. Here are my top natural oils for hair and scalp care.
- Zinc Pyrithione is a wonderful oil for itchy scalp conditions and dandruff. This active ingredient, which was first synthesized in 1930’s, is still the most commonly used from a natural source. It is used to treat dandruff and seborrheic desmatitus as well as eczema, eczema, and many other skin and scalp conditions. It is strong in anti-fungal as well as anti-bacterial properties.
- Jojoba: It is a great scalp moisturizer and helps to balance sebum. Scalp treatment for itchiness and dandruff.
- Neem is amazing because of all the amazing “stuff” that it does. It is also made from a type tree bark. Neem is a powerful insecticide and fungicide. It can be used in combination with geranium and rosemary oils to treat head lice. Itching relief is quick and easy with its ability to soothe itching. It is possible to mix these ingredients into powerful remedies for dry scalp.
- Dry itchy scalp: Take 1/4 cup oatmeal and soak it in water for 20 minutes. Blend the ingredients together and strain the liquid into a cup. Add 5 drops lavender oil or lavender stalks to 1/4 cup of hot water. Add 5 drops rosemary oil or rosemary stalks to 1/4 cup hot water. Allow to cool to tepid. Allow to cool for 10 minutes to soothe the itching. This is a temporary relief for itching.
- Chamomile tea can also be soothing. There are many great scalp treatments, from dandruff to infections like scalp sores and psoriasis. You can also use natural shampoos that don’t contain these ingredients, and they will do wonders for hair.