The pace of modern life has a real impact on our lives. Stress and anxiety are caused by the daily pressures of work and family. In the long term, this can lead to irreversible heart disease and serious damage.
Consequences of Stress on Heart Health
Stress is a chronic state of tension, both mental and physical, that occurs when we fail to properly manage psychological pressure over an extended period of time. This can cause depression and cardiovascular issues.
Stress can also lead to a depressed immune system. This makes us susceptible to infections, insomnia and fatigue. It may also cause memory issues, concentration problems, back and stomach pains, and diarrhea.
What is Cardiominal?
The body can’t produce all the nutrients it needs, even if there is high stress or anxiety. Cardiominal is an essential multivitamin for the proper function of the body and especially the heart. It contains vitamins with a wide range of benefits to cardiovascular health.
Try Cardiominal: Cardiominal Buy
- Stimulate the immune system
- Strengthen teeth and bones
- Help absorb Calcium
- maintain healthy skin
- Help the body to metabolize carbohydrates and protein
- Blood health is important
- Support brain, heart and nervous system function
Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin C.
Benefits of some Vitamins
- B Vitamins for Nervous System: Vitamins of the B-group improve mental health, promote vitality, and support the proper function of the nervous systems. Vitamins B1, B6, and B12 in particular can help fight depression and stress.
- Vitamin B1: The correct processing of carbohydrates is done by Thiamine, or vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 can help maintain a positive attitude, increase learning abilities, boost energy, fight stress, and prevent memory loss including Alzheimer’s.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is essential for red blood cell production and nerve function. It is therefore recommended that it be taken to restore the normality of your nervous system during times of stress or anxiety.
- Vitamin B12: Like other B vitamins vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin is essential for the metabolism of proteins. This vitamin is important for the formation of blood red cells and maintaining the central nervous systems. The vitamin cyanocobalamin is essential for the proper functioning of both the nervous system, and red blood cell formation. It also helps the immune system to function normally and reduces fatigue.
Why take Cardiominal?
If you are experiencing a lot stress, frustration or worry, it is vital that you seek out solutions. Stress is more than just a mental state. It can trigger physiological reactions that have long-term effects on the body. This is especially true for cardiovascular health. You can’t avoid stress, but Cardiominal will help you to feel better and prevent serious health issues.
You can enjoy a strong and healthy heart thanks to the good ingredients in this product. Cardiominal can be taken in two capsules per day, with lots of water. This will help you live a healthier lifestyle. We recommend that you only purchase Cardiominal from the manufacturer: Cardiominal Original