Alopecia, also known by the term “baldness”, is a result of hair loss. Hair is a link to one’s youth, fashion, and sexuality. Without hair, appearance is incomplete and imperfect. Many people are sensitive to the issue of baldness or loss of hair. A person may feel helpless and ashamed when they first notice baldness. It can cause a major loss of self-confidence.
Baldness is usually caused by a thinning of the hairline and can continue to a loss of 99% of the hair. Males may develop bald spots or patches around the crown of their heads due to loss of hair. Females experience a diffused thinning and receding hair that makes the foreheads appear extended and large. It is normal to lose 50-100 hair per day. New hair replaces the hair that is lost. Hair may stop growing at the same rate as before, or it may slow down altogether. This can lead to hair loss and thinning. To combat the problem of baldness, surgical grafting or weaving hair has become very popular.
Примите к сведению
- Circular, coin-sized bald spots or alopecia areata.
- Traction alopecia, or thinning of the hair in the zone of tight braids and ponytails.
- Trichotillomania, the tendency to pull out hair by twisting.
- Tinea capitis, or hair loss caused by fungal infection.
- Women experience hormonal turbulence in pregnancy and menopause.
- Nervous habits such as hair twisting and pulling and scalp rubbing.
- For hair regrowth, a paste of 3-4 tablespoons of curd or camphor can be applied to bald areas.
- You can apply a mixture of honey and yolk to your scalp. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash off. This is a great way to get rid of baldness.
- Hair growth can be stimulated by applying a mixture of honey and onion juice to bald areas.
- Hair fall can be stopped by using a mixture of 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons cinnamon powder, and 2 tablespoon honey.
- The easiest way to get your hair back is to rub lemon slices on bald patches.
- On bald areas, you can apply a mixture of black pepper and lemon seeds mixed with water. This is a hair-inducing remedy.
- The combination of mustard oil and mango pulp has positive results in eradicating the appearance of baldness.
- Powdered Indian gooseberry, when applied to bald patches, can be used to address the problem of baldness.
- You can soak 15 to 20 fenugreek seed in 1 liter of water and let it sit overnight. This water can be used to wash the scalp and is very beneficial in treating baldness.
- Coconut milk can be used to massage the bald scalp.
- Baldness can be treated by massaging the affected areas with a mixture almond oil and castor oils in a circular motion.