We place great importance on looking young and healthy in our society. People associate full hair with youth. Therefore, people are often upset when their hair starts to fall out or becomes thinner. Balding is a normal part of aging, but people are not willing to accept it. They seek hair loss remedies that will stop hair falling out and encourage new hair growth.
Did you know?
It is common to lose 100 strands of hair each day. A new strand of hair will develop from the same follicle after a few months. The new hair will be thinner and less strong in people who have lost their hair. The hair follicle eventually stops producing hair. Men are more likely to lose their hair, but women can also lose their hair after menopause. This problem can also be caused by childbirth.
This condition can be caused by stress, infection, diet, and illness in both men and women. There are many drugs that claim to stop or regrow hair. They may only have mild results. Some can have side effects. Others can be dangerous, especially for pregnant women.
These are safer than prescription drugs for those who don’t want to use synthetic drugs.
- Saw palmetto extract can be very effective in lowering DHT levels, which is a well-known cause of male pattern hair loss. Women who use oral contraceptives should avoid saw palmetto. However, it is very effective.
- Aloe vera can be used as a natural remedy to stop hair falling. Aloe vera gel can also be mixed with wheat germ oil and coconut milk to replace commercial shampoo. The leaf gel can also be applied directly to the scalp.
- Green tea is believed not to produce DHT. It can be used to rinse and wash the hair.
- Mexicans and southwestern Native Americans have used Jojoba oil for centuries to promote hair growth, and control dandruff.
- 5. Coconut oil or coconut milk are widely used to promote shiny, healthy hair. Massage the oil or coconut milk into your hair and scalp. Allow it to sit for at least one hour before rinsing with warm water.
- To prevent baldness, you can apply nettle root extract to your scalp. It stimulates growth and contains high levels of silica.
- Make a rosemary tea and rinse your hair with it. Rosemary oil can be used on the scalp to encourage growth. Other herbs can also be used to prevent hair loss and increase hair growth. Although natural hair growth remedies may not be as fast as synthetic ones, they are safe and do not have side effects.